Ultra-Sleek, Ultra-Secure: Kelser Corporation to Offer Ultrabook™ Devices Inspired by Intel
East Hartford, CT – Kelser Corporation, leading provider of technology solutions based out of Hartford,today announced that it will offer a new category of customized, ultra-responsive mobile computing systems inspired by Intel. These Ultrabook™ devices will enable Kelser to deliver a powerful combination of built-in security and intelligent performance in a sleek form factor.
Less than an inch thick, an Ultrabook wakes up in a flash and runs for hours, perfect for the most seasoned travelers. Its low power consumption and solid-state drive enable cool, quiet operation for at least five hours of extended productivity. At the heart of every business Ultrabook is the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor1. The security and manageability features of Intel® vPro™ technology2 will enable Kelser Corporation to help clients safeguard sensitive data and user identities, repel threats, protect and secure lost or stolen devices, and manage their IT assets cost-effectively.
Mickey Peare, Vice President of Sales at Kelser, stated, "Our clients' needs are constantly evolving as the business landscape changes. We need solutions that provide the best technology and appropriate solutions to solve the business requirements they face. Ultrabook products are sleek, secure and fast and with Intel's new processors, provide a platform to meet the toughest demands faced today."
Ultrabook devices differ from typical mobile PCs, offering a richer computing experience with new levels of functionality designed for the business user:
- Great performance – Ultrabooks are powered by 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors offering smart performance, with a burst of speed when its needed from Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.
- Portability and style—sleek, attractive devices come with a full keyboard in an easy-to-carry design.
- Wireless content sharing – users can experience presentations, movies, photos and more on a big screen with Intel® Wireless Display, offering up to 1080p resolution.
- Faster responsiveness—resuming from hibernation in under seven seconds, Ultrabooks load applications in a snap.
- More security and manageability—built-in security features such as Intel® Anti-theft Technology3 help ensure content is safe, disabling the device if it is lost or stolen. And, remote, automated manageability enables IT personnel or remote service providers to configure, diagnose, isolate, and repair Ultrabooks—even if unresponsive.
About Kelser Corporation
From robust computing platforms to innovative storage and converged networks, Kelser brings solutions which enhance performance, productivity, stability and security. With an eye towards future growth, our team works with our clients to ensure the greatest overall return on their investment dollars.
The ability to bring resources together to solve a problem or improve a process is a key to success. Kelser has long been the gateway for clients to access the information and providers necessary to resolve complex challenges and facilitate efficiencies. To learn more about Kelser Corporation please visit http://www.kelsercorp.com
1 No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details.
2 Intel® vPro™ Technology is sophisticated and requires setup and configuration. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software and IT environment. To learn more about the breadth of security features, visithttp://www.intel.com/technology/vpro/
3 No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware and software, and a subscription with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/anti-theft .
© 2012, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, Ultrabook and Intel vPro are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.