The Definition of Cybersecurity as a Service (CSaaS) [In Under 100 Words]
Many organizations lack a dedicated IT security professional on staff. Implementing Cybersecurity as a Service (CSaaS) enables businesses to forgo hiring a costly, full-time security staff member allowing them to only pay for the services their unique organization requires.
CSaaS professionals are experienced across the full range of information security-related disciplines.
What services does Cybersecurity as a Service typically include?
- Security essentials health check
- Routine network vulnerability scans
- Simulated phishing exercises
- Employee security awareness training
- Critical assets security monitoring
- Threat intelligence alerts
These services increase an organization’s information security and minimize the impact in the event of a data breach.
So, how much would Cybersecurity as a Service (CSaaS) cost for your company? Find out by getting a free, no-obligation cybersecurity quick quote.